Friday, August 7, 2009

Sisters


It's getting to be a habit. LOL Posting twice in one day doesn't happen often for me but I like to get these on here when I get the challenge done. This picture isn't very good to see the part of the challenge but it was supposed to have glitter or sparkles. I used a sparkle brad in the large flower & then there is bling around the circle, in the flowers, & the heart is bling. I only have 3 pages left, I think, for my niece, on one of her albums now. I hope that she will enjoy these. I wanted her to have some of these silly pics that she & her sister took. It is nice that they have such a great relationship. Well, I am only one challenge down now. I have to get busy trying to think of something to do for that one. I hope you are following along & trying to do some of the challenges yourself. Thanks for dropping by.

2 comments:

  1. sweet! thanks for turning me on to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting your blog link :) You have a new reader!! Love this page by the way, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete