Friday, August 14, 2009

New Challenges

I have been having trouble getting the pictures uploaded on my new computer so the blog isn't quite the way it should be right now. The pictures below are the new challenges kind of. The purple one is one of Jami's that I had done but was waiting to get on the new computer. She challenged us to use 3 different pieces of ribbon & something purple. I thought that this picture was perfect for the challenge. My DH was able to catch our DGD smelling the flowers while we were in TX this summer.

The "Introducing" layout is my new challenge. Introducing Brianna Rachelle Burnett, born Auguest 6, 2009; weight 5 lbs 14 oz; height 18 1/2". Nanna's new "scrapping" subject. I was challenged at TallyScrappers to 1)use plain cardstock in a LO 2)use something sparkly 3)use some irregular handcut shapes. I used sketch #32 from http://52sketches52weeks.com

I challenged my friends to do the same. I love the way it turned out.

The new challenges are to use the title "What The ________", fill in your own blank. The other one is to use felt, notebook paper, and the color green. I hope to get to these soon. It has been taking so much of my time trying to get the new computer up & going at the right compacity. Ugh! Please continue to join us & please leave your challenges too. I'd love to join in with you. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment