Sunday, November 6, 2011

Time To Begin Again



A lot has happened since I have posted. We bought a house in Texas. We moved to Texas. We have moved a couple of times. We are now getting settled in. I have a scraproom & it will be my sewing room too but I still have a lot of work to do on it. The holiday season is upon us & I have no idea when I will have time to work on this room between keeping up with the challenges at Tallyscrappers & grandchildren & our new papillons. I just did a Christmas card as today was the beginning of a month of Christmas card challenges at Tallyscrappers & I finished a layout of my rescue papillons too that I want to share as part of Survivor challenges at Tallyscrappers. I hope that this is the beginning of my keeping up with the blogging. I need a place to put the lovely things that I am using on my cards from places like The Graphics Fairy & the free digital stamps I have been getting. I want to acknowledge those that share their gifts with others & what better place to do it than here & on the sites I show my cards which would be Tallyscrappers. Thanks for looking & I hope you enjoy what you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment