Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday, November 11, 2011

First I want to say a big thank you to all the Veterans & Veterans families.  I appreciate their service to our country.  And I know that the families serve as well both when their loved ones are gone & when they come home.



I have some new projects that I have completed.  The problem is I don't know how to turn the two cards around so you can see them right side up.  UGH!  The "Nest Egg List" was a challenge at TallyScrappers to take something from Pinterest & use it as your inspiration for a layout.  I took someone's Bucket List & came up with this.  After all, who wants to think about "kicking the bucket?"  I had the perfect paper for it.  It was a LOT of fussy cutting!  Now on this last card, I was finally able to successfully wet emboss.  I am so excited about that b/c I have been trying for a long time.  I have got to get a better camera & I have got to learn to take my own pictures or teach my husband to take better pictures.  I've tried to tell him how important it is to have a great picture in scrapbooking.  Well, thanks for visiting today & I hope you have a great weekend & hope you have time to craft & that something here has inspired you!

4 comments:

  1. These are craftastic!

    Wanted to stop by and also thank you for the birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind wishes for my blog's birthday!
    Great job with your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thnx for entering my giveaway lady! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very nice cards! Thanks a million for stopping by! ;)

    Cordially,

    -pamela
    FreeVintageDigiStamps.com

    ReplyDelete