Thursday, April 2, 2009

Someone Needs To Post

Someone needs to post and I guess that someone would be me. I've been a little busy. My printer bit the dust and I had to go get another one. Being a scrapper means I cannot do without one. I was in a panic. So, this is the first layout I've done with my new printer. The sides are a little hard to see. The first one has a lure on it and says, "Bite Me." The second one has a fish basket on it and says, "Full of Crappie." The last one has a fly (lure) on one side and a fishing pole on the other side and says, "My Fly is Undone." I did this for a challenge. I had to have a black and white photo, a song title, something blue, and frame the picture. I also specified the sketch to be used on this. I've got several things in the works right now so I'm off to work on more. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment