Saturday, February 21, 2009

Have You Ever

Have you ever been ill for a long time? I have. My body fights against itself. I am so rundown and I need to rest but my brain says that if I give in--I'm admitting that I'm ill. I so want to feel good like normal people. It isn't like me to say anything about this illness. In fact, I guess this is all I'm going to say. I just don't want to give in. I want my home to look better for my Sweetie Pie. He deserves better.





In a way not much is happening in my life and then again there is so much going on. I guess it is more what is going on in my periphery than in my own life. It all affects us. I can see that blogging can be both therapeutic and dangerous. I love to write. I start writing and things just start pouring out. Therein lies the danger part too. Can't divulge all of my nasty secrets.




I need to begin working on a new layout to post here. Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. You know I am here for you if you need someone to talk to :)

    ReplyDelete