Thursday, December 15, 2011

New Card for New Challenge

I have just completed my new card for The Shabby Tea Room's Week #92 new all about stockings.  I loved the Victorian style they had as an example so I tried to keep my card as close to that as possible.  Here is my card:

I chose background paper from K&Co. Christmas Cheer Specialty pack.  Then I used my copics to color two of Tiddly Inks, http://www.tiddlyinks.com/categories/Digital-Stamps/ 
,beautiful digital stamps.  I used pop dots to make Ms. Santa stand out in front.  Thanks for visiting my blog & looking at my card.

Challenge for:  http://theshabbytearoom.blogspot.com/Week #92

5 comments:

  1. So adorable and sweet! Thanks for joining us in The Shabby Tearoom this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment is in response ro your post on my blog today... Don't feel dumb about not knowing what the. Image is... It is just a cool design image to inspire imagination... Glad to see you at Anji's Antics... U made me smile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever on the layout of your images! Thanks for dropping by at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable and a great design. Thanks for leaving some sugar on my blog.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete